Part-time Door-to-Door Marketer Position:
We are looking for the hardest-working, most motivated students (or student-aged people) in Coquitlam/Port Coquitlam, BC to market our business. You will be responsible for knocking on doors and collecting leads from clients within the V3B/V3C postal codes (a lead consists of a name, phone number, email, and address).
Of course, Student Works is following all safety precautions provided by WorkSafeBC to ensure the safety of our employees, clients, and community against COVID-19.
What will be expected of you:
– Positive attitude
– Ability to work with clients
– Ability to work from the hours of 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
– Reliable Transportation (as we will be working at many different sites)
– Referring our services to friends and family
What benefits will you get?
– Full training on door-to-door marketing strategies
– $$$ to pay bills, tuition, etc.
– Pay is $16/hour or $10 a lead, whichever is more!
– Working with other like-minded and fun individuals
If this job sounds like the right fit for you then please call or email us and we will respond with you to potentially set up an interview.
View original article here Source