Must be able to work in Canada. Located at Vancouver International Airport
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America’s leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn’t serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our greatest assets: our team members. We’re dedicated to hiring and training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the customer as the Traveler’s Best Friend. We strive to ensure we’re fulfilling our team members’ career potentials through training, skills-development, and career pathways – as our team members grow and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
• A rate of pay of $17.00 / hour
• A 20% of Hudson Employee Discount
• A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
• $300 hiring bonus for joining our team!
This Warehouse Associate Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
• Receiving, putting away, and picking a variety of high value Duty Free bonded merchandise
• Working at the Vancouver International Airport
Your Team is counting on you as a Warehouse Associate to:
• Provide flexibility to work any shift within the hours of 8:00 am and 7:00 pm on weekdays, weekends and holidays
• Work a Part-Time Schedule
Warehouse Associate Key Duties:
• Performing the general duties of the warehouse associate
• Receiving duty free merchandise by unpacking, counting, and inputting quantities through a handheld RF Scanner.
• Putting away received merchandise onto warehouse shelves and racking.
• Perform daily replenishment picks by pulling stock from the shelves and prepare them for delivery to the shops.
• Perform occasional inventory counts, expiration checks, and audits of merchandise as required
• Loads truck by ordering, placing, and securing items
• Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations; cleans truck exterior and interior
• Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities
• Minimum 1 year warehouse experience
• Good communication and data entry skills
• Strong scheduling and travel logistics skills
• Be customer focused and deadline-oriented
• Acute vision
• Ability to continually lift, lower, carry, push, and pull up to 25 kg (50lbs)
• Ability to continuously stand and walk long distances for 6-8 hours
• Ability to work flexible hours: early mornings-weekends-holidays
• Be dependable and punctual
• Be able to successfully clear a Transport Canada Security Clearance background check
• Must have a valid Provincial driver’s license with an excellent driving record
• 1 year experience driving a 1-ton or 5-ton box truck is preferred
• Previous experience working in a warehouse environment
• Prior stockroom or warehouse experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family include:
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K & RRSP
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
“Depending on the location of the position, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada for any employer.”
“Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.”
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
• to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.
#AF123 Job ID: 12892647
View original article here Source