Position: Director of Operations and Development
Hours: 35 hours per week
Annual Salary: $60,000 with company benefits
Work Location: 2000-8171 Ackroyd Road Richmond, BC V6X 3K1
Grandtag Financial serves as a platform to support driven entrepreneurs in building their company and business in the financial services industry. From the start of their professional career in helping clients understand the merits of financial planning, to their incorporation and branding development, business-minded financial advisors are guided by the Way Platform in areas of industry and product knowledge, compliance, operational strategies and many more. One especially attractive component of the Platform is its ability to help its partners connect – to other professionals, clients and others; design and provide practical training and courses to the financial industry – so as to provide an enduring stream of revenue for those connected. We are looking for a driven Director of Operations & Development to join our team.
• Contribute to the development of the company’s strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the organization
• Provides strong people leadership and strategic direction to the division by championing company’s vision, mission and values
• Ensure an Accurate, Speeding and Efficient operations system company-wide
• In addition to the website enhance, include the use of social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and WhatsApp
• Develop the overall strategy and vision for People Development and Operations; oversees, manages and is accountable for the creation of strategic and the execution of enterprise-wide action plans to deliver on strategies developed
• Works with the leadership colleagues to ensure company’s accountabilities reporting on key people development, leadership succession and people operations metrics are met
• Responsible for long-range business planning, analyzing the competitive environment, developing and implementing processes, and ensuring that best practices are captured and shared across the company
• Assist with developing business structures and personnel within the company to maximise the results; identify, attract, develop and retain talent through effective employee engagement, communication, and performance management
• Meeting with other company managers to ensure that business objectives are being properly executed and are on schedule.
• Provide advice to the design of the company website to make it more user friendly
• Perform other duties as required by Management
• Generate revenue by selling financial products and professional course to the company
• University degree in Business Administration or related disciplines
• At least 5 years of senior management experience with solid knowledge of operations is required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills necessary to interact with all levels of internal and external contacts
• Excellent client management relationship
• Business Acumen, Conflict Management, Customer Focus, Organizational Agility, Interpersonal Savvy, and Presentation Skills are required.
• A tactical thinker and leader with respect to solution development and implementation
• Conceptual and strategic thinker
• Excellent understanding of computer and web applications, especially Microsoft Office Suite, needed.
Please reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
View original article here Source