DINING ROOM SERVER
Amica Edgemont Village
Amica Senior Lifestyles is setting a new standard for senior living in Canada by combining unparalleled premium hospitality and amenities with expert care and support to deliver a personalized senior living experience. Committed to enriching the lives of seniors now and as their needs change, Amica offers Independent Living (IL), Assisted Living (AL) and Memory Care (MC) lifestyle options. Established in 1996, the company owns and operates over 30 residences in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario, with plans to continue expansion in select markets.
A day in the life of a Dining Room Server:
You will be responsible for providing dining services to all residents and guests, ensuring the principles of fine dining service excellence are met. You pride yourself in exceeding dining expectations by contributing to a culinary experience of the highest quality, consistency and creativity.
What we are looking for:
- Previous hotel experience in a fine dining property
- Previous experience with white linen service
- Strong service orientation with demonstrated knowledge of all types of formal dining room service
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability in dealing with the public, using tact and discretion
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and respond with a sense of urgency when required
- Would be willing to obtain Smart Serve or other approved alcohol service certificate if necessary
- Would be willing to obtain Food Handler’s Certificate if necessary
Position Vacant Until Filled
At Amica Senior Lifestyles we are passionate about working together in a supportive and inclusive environment that fosters innovation and turns ideas into action. We remain committed to creating workplaces that reflect the communities in which we operate. We are actively seeking applicants from all religions and ethnicities, LGBTQ2s+, Black, Indigenous, racialized people, and persons with disabilities and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for our positions.
Amica Senior Lifestyles recognizes the importance of immunization to protect our residents, team members and visitors from COVID-19. Effective October 2021, a condition of employment is requiring that all new hires have received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada.
Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the Bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.
Amica Senior Lifestyles
View original article here Source