As a Diagnostic Research Nutritionist, you will be providing outstanding customer service and performing operational duties that drive sales through merchandising, register functions, store cleanliness, and other related duties. There is a primary focus on the research and behavioural analytics for the Company’s loyal customer to optimize their spending on their tailored needs. You will also be responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy and receiving orders at your location. You will be relied upon to provide accurate and timely inventory reports to ensure the accuracy of the Company’s inventory on-hand for stores. Inventory counts will consist of both manual checks; as well as, using hardware and software to complete all components.
This is a full-time position. We carry a wide range of nutritional supplements, sports and wellness products and we are looking for someone with exceptional sales skills and an outgoing personality.
What you’ll do:
• Providing excellent customer service in a fast paced environment.
• Working as part of a team to achieve sales targets.
• Helping to ensure store is well merchandised, clean and organized.
• Must have a good working knowledge of vitamins and sports supplements.
• Must participate in learning and development activities such store training sessions and store meetings so that customers can better be serviced.
• Accurately receive incoming orders
• Communicate with suppliers when necessary regarding order errors or concerns
• Monitor and manage product transfers between stores
• Monitor and complete product price changes as needed
• Provide reports on inaccuracies in orders and inventory levels to the store Manager
• Inventory counts, and maintaining accurate inventory
• Ability to work on your feet, bending, leaning, crouching and walking
• Comfortable learning how to operate new software
• Maintain strong merchandising principles
• Identifying and resolving any inventory issues that arise
• Feedback on inventory management performance at each location
• Disciplined in physical education, kinesiology, human kinetics, or other interdisciplinary studies. Ei. Nutritionist or equivalent experience.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours, days, nights and weekends as we are open 7 days a week from 7:00am – 11:00pm
• One-year retail sales experience.
• Nutritional and/or sports supplement knowledge strongly preferred.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Proven sales ability in a Health and Wellness environment is an asset.
• Flexible work hours
• Weekend availability
• Ability to work early mornings and nights
• Experience in Inventory-related work
• Experience with Inventory-related software/hardware
Who you are:
• Highly organized
• Keen attention to detail
• Excellent communicator
• Patient and thorough in a fast-paced environment
• Capable of working with minimal supervision
• Comfortable with doing cyclical tasks
• Proficient in the use of Google Drive
• Experience with retail management systems
• A rewarding and supportive company that promotes & supports growth, and nourishes individuality
• Extended Health Benefits (Health, Dental, A.D.D. etc.)
• Volunteer Time Off Program
• Monthly Bonus Structure
• Commission based sales on select brands and products
• In-Store Discount
We proudly support diversity from all walks of life and proudly supports equal pay rights to both men and women.
View original article here Source