At Kyndryl, we design, run, and manage the most modern and reliable technology infrastructure that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl Advisory and Implementation Service Line provides advice, move, and build services by working in partnership with customers and are dedicated to ensuring that each achieves their peak digital performance.DevSecOPs Automation is a critical service within Kyndryl, and this DevSecOPs automation engineer role will be part of Canada A&IS Cloud practice in a hands-on and customer facing role focused on assess, advise and implement Cloud DevSecOPs automation solutions that will support client’s DevSecOPs automation initiatives. Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Deliverable based driven
- Client Satisfaction Focused
- Problem Solver & Creative Thinker
- Diligent and Engaging Communicator
Your Role and Key Responsibilities:
At KYNDRYL Multi-Cloud Management Platform, we have a simple goal: to enable enterprises to manage in a world that spans legacy solutions on-premise to the latest NoOps based development approaches. Our platform enables our customers to acquire, operate and manage their application lifecycle across multiple clouds and container platforms. Our engineering team works with numerous cloud and container technologies including Kubernetes, Helm, CloudForms, CloudFormation, Deployment Manager, Resource Manager, Prometheus, ServiceNow, VRA, Terraform and others. Our squads are constantly focused on innovating and seeking out better tools, technologies and techniques to deliver our solutions faster with higher scale and reliability. We are a pure microservices based team and our current technologies set is based on GoLang, Angular, RxJS, Python, Node.JS, Elastic Search and MongoDB.
As part of the KYNDRYL Multi-Cloud Management Platform you will be responsible for creating new automation to expand our capabilities to meet the ever changing landscape of cloud technologies that our customers use across all the major clouds as well as on-premise. You will take responsibility for the development, automated testing and operations of everything you produce. We are a: “you built it, you run it” team. You will be joining a diverse team of engineers distributed across the world, and that collaborates daily over Github, WebEx, and Slack.
- Write Tekton automation Steps to execute within Tekton Pipelines to interact with the major clouds and container technologies
- Enable automated setup of ArgoCD and drive automated GitOps based management of microservice applications in Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Operate in a NoOps world where development takes responsibility to build and operate their own services in the cloud
- Build out capabilities to operate DevSecOps pipelines automating 100% of all operations
- Dive into new cloud and container technologies and determine how we best integrate with them
Job ID: 35776029
View original article here Source