Are you a talented, self-motivated DevOps Engineer with Google Cloud Products experience? Our Vancouver client, a prominent member in the aviation service industry, is seeking to hire an experienced DevOps Platform Engineer to work on their new Web application.
It is a permanent, full-time role with all benefits of long term employment.
Apply to this amazing DevOps Platform Engineer, Google Cloud opportunity today!
Why you want to work with us:
• Leading market annual rates.
• Great Vancouver Downtown location, but you can work from home (Hybrid Work Environment)
• Benefits after probationary period
• Friendly coworkers and room for professional growth.
• A fast growing team!
What will you do?
As a DevOps Platform Engineer with our Vancouver client, you will:
– Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
– Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
– Work with our Product Owners, Developers and QAs to ensure efficient and timely completion with the project
– Expert-level understanding about DevOps culture, methodologies, coding and automation.
– Proven 3 years of experience in driving results with relevant technologies and methods, such as architecting and implementing public cloud application solutions on GCP and maintaining operational and governance controls over GCP solution deployments. (Active GCP experience is compulsory!)
– At least 3-5 years of relevant experience using and managing DevOps tooling, monitoring, infrastructure-as-code and automation tools.
– Experience working with Containers and associated technologies.
– (Relevant technologies include: Docker, Kubernetes, GCP, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, GitHub, Prometheus).
If you are passionate about driving outcomes through automation and platform development using best-in-class DevOps + GCP solutions then apply today!!
Please contact Tina Arujah with your resume at: email@example.com
View original article here Source