Opportunity: Full time, permanent position
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8.30 am – 4.30 pm (hours may be flexible)
Salary: $95,000 – $100,000 based on experience
A well-established manufacturing firm in Delta, BC is seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Controller to join their friendly team.
The successful candidate will handle oversight of all full-cycle accounting operations and will own the budgeting process for the team. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Controller is an integral part of strategic decision making.
• Starting salary of $95,000 – $100,000
• Extended medical and dental benefits after probation
• 3 weeks vacation
• Part of a dynamic, friendly, and supportive team
• Planning, directing and coordinating all accounting operational functions
• Assure timely and accurate recording of all transactions
• Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day financial activities
• Develop, improve, and issue monthly financial records for top management
• Ensure that financial plans align with organizational goals
• Provide financial analysis tools to evaluate company ventures or special projects
• Manage commercial banking relationships to facilitate an appropriate credit resource under highly competitive terms
• Active participation in influencing business growth, direction, product development, strategic planning, financial forecasting, and acquisition integration as a member of the senior management team
• Provide key contribution to developing the US strategy and plans
• To provide timely, clear and well-presented accurate financial information
• Ensure compliance with internal and external financial standards and controls
• Monitor KPI’s across the business, taking appropriate action to ensure the business meets its targets
• 4-5 years experience as a Controller
• Previous experience from a manufacturing firm would be an asset.
• Proficiency in Quickbooks, Sage, and Excel required.
• CPA (CA, CMA, CGA) required
• Experience processing payroll for a small team
• Strong computer and database management skills
If this sounds like a role that interests you, apply for a confidential conversation today!
View original article here Source