How Will We Help You Grow?
- Competitive wages-Earn up to $36.50/hour
- Comprehensive benefits coverage for you and your family
- Extensive safety training, state of the art equipment, and cutting edge technology that will allow you to work in a safe & healthy environment
- Opportunities for career development
- Mobile apps and training programs available to help you develop your skills and advance your career with Flynn
What You Will Work On?
- Installation of Architectural Cladding applications, Composite Aluminum Panels, Rain-Screen systems, Various Architectural wall panel systems, Standing Seam panels, Kalzip applications for roof and walls
- Read blueprints and ensure design specifications are being adhered to
- Work at heights while following safety protocols
- Install sheet metal products according to specifications and building codes
- Provide training to more junior level, less experienced workers
Who Are We Looking For?
- 2-5 years of previous experience with architectural metals in a commercial/industrial setting
- Ability to learn and follow our extensive safety policy
How You Can Apply?
Please apply online or email us at email@example.com
You may also visit the branch directly at 19175 22 Ave, Surrey, BC V3Z 3S6
At Flynn Group of Companies, we strive to deliver excellence, growth, and innovative solutions in every aspect of our business. Since 1978, we have enjoyed continuous success by providing high quality contracting services aimed to meet the diverse needs of our customers. Flynn Group of Companies takes pride in providing the best for our people, so it would only seem natural that we’d hire people with the drive to grow and excel, that enables them to be recognized as leaders in the industry! At Flynn, we recognize that our people are the greatest asset, and we provide our employees with the opportunity to take their career further.
Are you ready to experience “The Flynn Way”?
– Join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
– Use your innovation and creativity
– Be part of a growing team and company
– Experience opportunities to learn and grow both personally and professionally
View original article here Source