Daequip Premium Attachments Ltd. located in Surrey is looking for a qualified full time CNC Machinist.
Business Name: Daequip Premium Attachments Ltd.
Work location: 18945 96th Avenue, Surrey, BC, V4N3P3
Business address: same as above
Job Type: Permanent Full time
Position: CNC Machinist
Positions available: 1
Wage : $34/hr to $35/hr with 2weeks paid vacation
Work hours: 40 hours/week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Language required at work: English
• Consult workflow board for priority work to be done
• Set up and operate machines such as CNC, Manual Lathe, Milling Machine and saw machines to make components to specified tolerances & dimensions
• Interpret blueprints and drawings
• Use a variety of machinists’ hand tools and precision measuring instruments
• Provide daily/weekly/monthly maintenance on equipment and shop
• Use PPE as required
• Keep workspace clean and tidy
Employment requirement for the position:
• Completion of secondary school
• 3 to 5 years of experience as a Machinist
• Read and understand blueprints, and drawings to determine the required machining operations
• Ability to work under pressure and in fast paced environment
• Physically fit to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs
• Read and interpret work orders, set programs and operate CNC lathes and mills
Equipment and machinery experience:
• Automatic lathes, Boring machines, Computer numerical control (CNC) machines, Drill presses, Engine lathes, Honing machines, Milling machines, Sawing machine, Surface grinders, Tool grinders
• Email: email@example.com
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your cover letter and resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept a call for enquiries and shortlisted candidates are only contacted for further processing.
View original article here Source