We currently have an opportunity for a Part Time Clinical Psychologist in our Mental Health and Substance Use Services located in New Westminster, British Columbia.
Build on your education and career experience as you:
- Provide a full range of psychological services for ASTAT/Group Therapy Services
- Practice evidence-based group therapy services for adults using a variety of group therapy approaches
- Provide educational programs to the multidisciplinary team and to the community on treatment for prevention and early intervention
To join our team you have:
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Three (3) years of direct clinical experience in a psychiatric setting with emphasis in program development and provision of group therapy services
- Current registration with the College of Registered Psychologists of BC
- Valid Class V BC Driver’s license and possession of personal vehicle with appropriate business insurance coverage
Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.8 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples. Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: Better health, best in health care.
Work with an experienced and dedicated team and join our commitment to provide quality care to our clients/patients/residents. We invite you to apply today and find out why more than 95% of new employees recommend Fraser Health to their friends as an extraordinary place to work. A 2021 BC Top Employer, we value diversity in the work force and aim to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
Rate: $46.27 – $57.86 / hour
Rate: $46.27 – $57.86 / hour Job ID: 17626510
View original article here Source