The Challenger Difference
It’s not by chance that Challenger is a leading North American freight transportation company. In 40 years, Challenger has grown from one person with a vision and a truck to an international transportation and supply chain management company.
We win as a team when we work as a team, and succeed due to our:
- People-first culture
- Team-oriented approach to success
- Dedication to your personal career growth
- Provide you with the ability to impact in moving the organization forward
- Platinum Club Member in Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, Top Fleet and Best Fleet Awards
- Support many Fortune 500 customers
Now Hiring: Class 1 Single Drivers
Challenger has opportunities for Class 1 Drivers in our Single Division. The lanes have huge volumes of freight from British Columbia to California. Drivers with one-year experience earn up to $0.46 per mile!
What you will get from the role:
- Leading-edge fleet of newer tractors and trailers
- Consistent, regular lanes that will earn you steady miles and the comfort of a steady paycheck
- Competitive Class 1 driver pay package with many incentives and bonuses
- New Ultimate Driver Referral Program providing potential to earn additional money
- Company paid benefits from day one for experienced Class 1 Drivers
- Safe Fleet incentive for every Driver
- Family atmosphere where your opinion counts
What you need to be successful in the role:
- Valid Class 1 license
- US capable
- Fast Card preferred
- Clean Driver’s record
If you are looking to join a premier transportation company, and become an important part of a team who constantly challenge themselves to Go The Distance for our customers and for each other, the role of Class 1 Driver may be right for you.
If this interests you, we want to hear from you.
1938 Foy St.
Abbottsford, British Columbia
Challenger Motor Freight Inc
View original article here Source