CARPENTER WANTED FOR RENOVATIONS TO BASEMENT SUITE IN VANCOUVER WEST SIDE HOME
LOCATED IN THE DUNBAR AND WEST 15th area.
Carpenter needed to do the following work in and about the existing basement suite:
1. Install smoke detector in the bedroom
2. Install carbon monoxide detector in the bedroom or within 5 m of the bedroom
3. Install Gypsum ceiling over existing ceiling. Gypsum ceiling to have a minimum of 45 minute fire separation.
4. Install four new doors with 20 minute fire rating and self closures, incluing
new entry door to basement suite and new door to laundry room hallway shared
with upstairs unit, and new interior door from laundry room hallway to heating room
of upstairs unit.
5. Install new stair and landing to the basement apt to increase headroom
of basement access.
6. Remove internal steps at entry to increase headroom.
7. Patching of basement wall and floor where needed.
IN TOP FLOOR OF HOME
8. Remove the bar sink and cover that space with laminate wood
Please email us with your name and telephone number that we can reach you at
and the start date that you would be available to do the work
View original article here Source