Diamond Delivery is Hiring! Currently looking to hire a permanent, full-time member to join our call-center team located in Surrey, BC.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where customer service is priority? Do you consider yourself a dedicated individual who has the passion for delivering exceptional customer service? If yes, we would love hear from you!
• Previous inbound call-center experience (Transport Industry preferred)
• Customer service focused
• Multi-task in a fast pace environment
• Maintain a calm & collected demeanor when under pressure
• Solution driven with a focus on follow-through
• Both oral and written communication skills; ability to draft a business letter.
• Keyboarding speed min. 35 WPM.
• Able to use Microsoft Office with basic to intermediate knowledge of Excel
Although desired qualifications & Industry knowledge are assets, training is provided to promising candidates. We offer a competitive wage with a benefit package after 3 months of full-time work.
Please apply with resume firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source