Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.8 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples. Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: Better health, best in health care.
We are proud of the innovation, dedication, partnership and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it’s our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
We are currently hiring for five full time positions. Bring your expertise and demonstrated skills in data analysis, data mining and performance reporting to provide evidence-based review of service utilization, health interventions, technology assessments and performance analysis.
Build on your education and career experience as you:
- Provide leadership and support to the System Optimization department by applying expert knowledge in user research, data analysis, data mining and performance reporting to provide evidence-based review of service utilization, health interventions, technology assessments and performance analysis.
- Plan and develop reporting requirements by reviewing clinical, financial, human resource and operational data and by applying knowledge in performance measurement and benchmarking methodologies to develop performance reports.
- Prepare strategic business cases and supporting documents, briefing papers, strategic and tactical reports for an assigned area and/or portfolio for submission to Fraser Health Executive, Board of Directors and other stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with members of the System Optimization department, senior management, staff of various organizational units and other internal and external stakeholders in support of the mission, philosophies and goals of Fraser Health.
Are you motivated to join us? We will be looking for you to have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Economics, Computer Science or a related field
- Plus 5 to 7 years of related experience in decision support, business analysis, performance reporting, and/or health care management.
- Proven experience with T-SQL and Microsoft Power BI preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with data visualization and dashboard development utilizing tools such as PowerBI, Tableau and/or Microstrategy.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, here are more reasons why you should apply:
- A career that offers you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with health care providers who are excellent in their respective fields.
- Fantastic opportunities for support and management roles are available as you advance within the organization.
- Competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
- An opportunity to make a difference every single day in the world of health care.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. We value diversity in the work force and seek to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
Curious to know what it’s like to work here? Like us on Facebook (@fraserhealthcareers), follow us on Twitter & Instagram (@FHCareer), or connect with us on LinkedIn (fraserhealthcareers) for first-hand employee insights.
Job ID: 48662801
View original article here Source