Are you an experienced Biz Ops in search of your next contract opportunity? Our high-profile client is seeking to hire a Biz Ops to join their talented team on a 6-month contract with a strong probability of extension. If this sounds like a good fit for you, apply to this amazing Biz Ops opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Biz Ops with our client, you’ll receive:
– Highly competitive market hourly rates
– A 6-month contract with a strong probability of extension
– Remote interview process
What will you do?
– Manages opex budgets across the portfolio, including forecasting, investigation, and reporting
– Vendor budget management (setting up POs, tracking actuals against invoices, identifying variances proactively, and rectifying any billing issues directly with the respective vendors’ AR team)
– Ensures that contract renewals and true-ups are completed and managed against budget, representing Director and Managers with Finance and Procurement partners
– Monitors corp-wide and Technology information flow, ensuring Director has the right visibility at the right time to take the required actions
– Maintains current processes and coordinates procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
– Identifies process improvements and efficiency opportunities across the portfolio
– Reviews, designs, and executes improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps, and help address them
– Manages hiring process, including drafting and posting job descriptions and maintaining/standardizing interview & onboarding process (e.g. IDEA lens)
– Manages meeting cadences for Director and where applicable, leadership team, ensuring materials are sent/requested in advance, time is well spent and objectives achieved
– Plans portfolio-wide meetings, leadership offsite, and other similar events
– Maintains and communicates top priorities, ensuring clear actions and outcomes are on track
– Oversees daily operations, including management of team sites, content, and knowledge – all sources of truth information
– Serve as a subject matter expert in business cases, developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications across teams as related to process and projects
– 7-10+ years in a consulting or executive management role
– Proven experience with a focus on operations management within high growth companies (must have fast pace/high growth organizational experience)
– Project Management Professional (PMP) designation or comparable significant experience in the delivery of complex, multi-year initiatives
– Comfort in presenting and communicating across all levels of the organization
– Ability to translate ideas into clear, high impact communications
– Ability to excel in an ambiguous environment
– Ability to work independently and deliver results with little supervision; ability to prioritize tasks across multiple projects
– Detail-oriented; Results-oriented; Problem solver
If you are a Biz Ops and the prospect of joining a dedicated team intrigues you, then this role with our high-profile client could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Please contact Alexandre Bernal with your resume at:
For more information, or click the Apply button now!
View original article here Source