Wholesale company located in Richmond, BC is looking for an intermediate level Customer Service Assistant. This is a well-established company with customer base in Quebec, therefore spoken French is essential. There are excellent opportunities to grow with this dynamic company.
Benefits: Extended heath benefit
Special discount for staff purchases.
Ample parking and close to public transit.
Well located water front area with walking trail.
Salary: From $ 20 per hour
Main job responsibilities:
– Answer the phone and direct calls
– Work with customers (including French speaking) on orders and product inquiries
– Sales order entry and invoicing
– Filing and general office duties
– Coordinate with warehouse on shipping
– Retrieve and process online orders
– Basic website updated
Required skills and trails:
– Related experience preferred
– Proficiency in spoken and written English and French is essential
– Pleasant telephone manner and enjoy interacting with people
– Intermediate level in Microsoft Office is an asset
– Experience with Accpac Accounting – Sage 300 – is an asset but not necessary. We will provide training.
View original article here Source