From coast-to-coast, our inspiring colleagues are at the heart of what we do best: helping people, businesses and society prosper in good times and be resilient in bad times. With our team, you’ll bring this purpose to life every day by living our Values, being open to change, and pursuing your goals.
At belairdirect, we’ll give you countless opportunities to learn and grow, alongside a diverse and passionate community of experts – the best the industry has to offer. You’ll be empowered to be your best self, do your best work, and make a meaningful impact. Here, you can: shape the future of insurance, win as a team, and grow with us.
About the role
We’re looking for an Advisor, Sales & Customer Service agent to join our growing team!
As a Bilingual Sales and Customer Service Agent, you will become an expert at providing our current or potential customers with the best insurance coverage options for their cars and homes. You will listen to them, understand their needs, and communicate – in the most simple and easy to understand terms – the available choices and related benefits. We worth together to provide an outstanding customer experience, so your team spirit and talent for getting things done will help you find success in this role.
Start Date: July 15, 2022
Location: This role can be based out of our Edmonton (9707 110 Street NW) or Vancouver (750 Cambie St Suite 600) office.
What you bring to the table:
- High school diploma (post-secondary education is an asset)
- Previous sales, customer service and/or call centre experience
- Bilingual in French and English is required
- A champion of collaboration and teamwork
- A good listener and communicator
- Able to go with the flow – you’re at your best when things are moving fast!
- A talent for influencing positive and beneficial decisions
- Available to work Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. (every Saturday for first year of employment – rotating Saturdays thereafter)
- Occasional Statutory Holidays
Here are a few reasons why others have joined our team:
- Paid training will be provided that prepares you for obtaining your insurance License;
- $350 annual wellness subsidy;
- Flexible working arrangements including compressed work schedule and commute-free days;
- An annual performance bonus that rewards you for your proven results and strive for excellence;
- An excellent flexible benefits program, available to you starting from day one on the job;
- Fantastic opportunities for career development within the company – our leaders are committed to your professional growth!
- In-house technical and soft-skills training programs provided by skilled experts;
- Dress for your day flexibility;
- Employee share purchase program with company matching option;
- Exclusive discounts for home and auto insurance, plus other great partners.
Flexible Work Arrangements
We’re proud to support a flexible hybrid approach which gives everyone the best of both worlds. While there are no minimum or maximum time requirements, each team’s need for in-person connections will be different and there will be times you’ll join your colleagues at the office.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
If we can provide a specific adjustment to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please let us know when we reach out about a job opportunity. We’ll work with you to meet your needs.
Click here to review other important information about the hiring process, including background checks, internal candidates, and eligibility to work in Canada.
This posting closes on June 15, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
This role is eligible for employee referral bonus. #myReferrals1000
LinkedIn Sponsored Tag
LinkedIn Sponsored Location
Job ID: 47231640
View original article here Source