We are looking for friendly Team Members to join the Tim Hortons Family!
TIM HORTONS BAKER
As a Baker, you have a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences. You are responsible for following recipes to create baked goods in a fast-paced environment while ensuring that guest satisfaction is your driving priority.
Why work for us?
- Competitive wage depending on your experience and shift. Shift premiums paid for graveyards
- No baking experience necessary. We’ll train the right person!
- Rewards program where you earn points for goals achieved
- Grow with us! – Advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedule and consistent hours
- Group benefits (after 6 months) and incentive programs
- Scholarship opportunities
- Community involvement
What You Will Bring:
- The ability to work independently while following recipes
- Exceptional integrity and reliability
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an asset
- Availability to work varying shifts 7 days a week, including days, evenings, and graveyards. Shifts start as early as 3am.
A fresh new career is waiting for YOU! Come work in our supportive, flexible environment, where you’ll feel right at home as part of our team.
In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Tim Hortons Restaurant Owners welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Tim Hortons Franchise