We specialize in plastic repair and the repair of vehicle bumper covers. We work with all brands of vehicles and many different types of plastic materials.
We are seeking skilled and experienced person(s) in our Production department.
Duties of the job and required skills:
– Repairing rips, tears, broken tabs, and cracks using plastic welding equipment
– Reshape plastic bumpers back to original using heat gun and hand tools, including blocks, hammers, and rollers
– Prepare plastic surface using flexible plastic filler, re-creating body lines on bumpers as required
– Sand plastic bumpers using various grits for finishing
– Tape, mask, and prepare plastic surfaces for primer
– Apply adhesion promoter and primer to plastic surfaces using a spray gun
5 years minimum experience in a bodyshop with extensive experience of plastic bumper repair.
Please send your resume and information about your experience in confidence.
Basic English is no problem.
Wage range of $21 to $30 based on experience and skill level.
View original article here Source