Are you an experienced Atlassian Administrator in search of your next contract opportunity? Our high-profile client is seeking to hire a Atlassian Administrator to join their talented team on a 6-month contract with a strong probability of extension. Apply to this amazing Atlassian Administrator opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As an Atlassian Administrator with our client, you’ll receive:
– Highly competitive market hourly rates
– A 6-month contract with a strong probability of extension
– Remote interview process
What will you do?
– Drive scalable, secure and Agile-minded configuration of all tools in the Atlassian platform.
– Deliver reporting platforms including dashboards and filters, and additionally report on user cost centers.
– Drive and align innovative enterprise-wide solutions, enrolling multiple stakeholders through professional communication and training.
– Research and advocate new technologies, designs, and products to maintain a modern infrastructure and add value to the enterprise.
– Participate in tool evaluations, selections and proof of concepts, not only for Atlassian products but also for any products that will integrate with the Atlassian solutions.
– Develop, maintain and enforce standards, policies and procedures to ensure the technology is properly and consistently deployed, managed and maintained across the global enterprise.
– Serve as the single point of contact between the service reseller, internal finance department, user stakeholders, other platform administrators, and management.
– Provide support to users, investigate issues, and manage a work queue for incoming requests.
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field or four (4) years’ work experience.
– Demonstrable experience with Jira Core Cloud, Jira Software Cloud, Confluence Cloud, and Atlassian Access. Experience with Portfolio for Jira Cloud, Jira Align, or similar products would be an asset.
– Working knowledge of enterprise security paradigms, including requirements under relevant laws, such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act or Bill 198.
– Familiarity with available Atlassian APIs, including proper authentication and leveraging the API for strong automation.
– Strong working knowledge of application administrator tasks such as backup processes, using audit logs to troubleshoot issues, notification and permission systems, and integration management.
– Some familiarity with the Atlassian Marketplace, including being able to compare offerings and strategically select solutions that fulfill stakeholder requirements.
– Working knowledge of Single Sign-On solutions, especially Azure Active Directory, as it relates to troubleshooting user issues and user provisioning.
– Strong professional communication skills, with a variety of stakeholders including both technical and non-technical users, from a variety of different disciplines. Experience training or teaching an asset.
If you are a Atlassian Administrator and the prospect of joining a dedicated team intrigues you, then this role with our high-profile client could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Please contact Apurva with your resume at:
View original article here Source