MTM Auto Body Repair (2006) Ltd. DBA Cantrust 4S Auto Body & Service (hereinafter referred to as “the company” or “we”) is looking for an Apprentice Technician. We’re committed to providing a stress-free experience to both new and returning customers. Our shop only uses parts from reputable brands to ensure that your vehicle is always ready to drive.
Work Location: 4360 Vanguard Road, Richmond, BC V6X 2P4
Work Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: $28.00 per hour
Hours: 35 hours per week
• Receive repair orders from Service Advisor and perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with factory standards.
• Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
• Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
• Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
• Advise Service Advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
• Inform dispatcher when job is started, finished, or interrupted. Be particularly attentive to Repair Orders on vehicles marked “RUSH” or “CUSTOMER WAITING”.
• Maintain documentation of work performed.
• Road-test vehicles to quality-check work performed, report any discrepancies to Service Manager.
• Ensure that customers’ cars are kept clean.
• Keep shop area neat, clean and free of safety hazards.
• Comply with Federal, Provincial and Municipal regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
• Follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
• Other duties as assigned
• Working knowledge of automotive equipment
• Possess strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills to ensure delivery of high-quality work
• A highly self-motivated and organized individual
• Well-developed interpersonal skills to effectively work with other members of the Service Department team
• Must be committed to consistently delivery high quality work
• Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions
• A valid BC driver’s license, with clean drivers abstract
• Be available to work shift Saturdays
• Related education or trainings
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome qualified candidates contact us by email and submit resumes. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
View original article here Source