Position: Accounts Payable, AP Accounting CLerk
Our client is looking to add an Accounts Payable Clerk to their dynamic and growing team!
Some of your Responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to:
– Reviewing and coding invoices
– Working with management, vendors and other stakeholders
– Data entry
– Credit card and expense management
– Competitive salary + extended benefits
– 2 weeks vacation
– Fun environment with a growing team!
– At least 1 year of AP or AR experience
– Strong excel skills and understanding of bookkeeping
– Excellent communication skills
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View original article here Source