Company operating name: Aloha Landscapes
Business address: 5489 Byrne Road, Burnaby, BC, V5J 3J1
Title of the position: Landscape Lighting Technician
• Perform installation of outdoor illumination
• Perform lighting and maintenance on new and existing projects
• Survey and assess sites, prepare drawings, sketches or reports
• Work closely with the team in installation of Landscape construction projects.
• Always represent the company’s best interest, maintain the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
• Maintain a clean and safe job site, assist and manage crews in keeping an orderly and stocked equipment trailer.
• Maintain and care for company equipment, tools and vehicles.
• Perform highly physical installation work on a consistent basis.
• Work as part of a team and take direction from Crew Lead.
• Keep accurate timesheet records, submitted for review and signoff by the required deadlines.
• Attend training classes and seminars as requested by management.
• Preferred 2 years of related experience (residential and / or commercial landscape construction)
• Valid driver’s license preferred
• Must be highly motivated, self driven, detailed orientated, professional in appearance and actions, punctual, dependable
• Must have time management skills
• Ability to work effectively with individuals of differing backgrounds, knowledge and skill levels.
• Ability to mentor and train
Terms of employment: Permanent, full-time
Language of work: English
Wage: $23-25 per hour
• Medical benefits
• Dental benefits
• Group insurance benefits
• Life insurance benefits
Location(s) of work: 161-5489 Byrne Road, Burnaby, B.C. and other sites throughout the Lower Mainland & Southwest Region
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source