Established in 1966, Power Vac ® is Canada’s only national air duct cleaning company with a network of offices from coast to coast.
Power Vac ®, Greater Vancouver Area is owner-operated and locally owned with a well-earned reputation for high-quality work and excellent customer service leading the industry in Commercial, Industrial, Marine, and Residential Air Duct Cleaning services. As we are rapidly growing and looking to build a strong team – this is your invitation to join us!
Position: Air Duct Cleaning Technician, Full Time
We are currently seeking an Air Duct Cleaning Technician to join our growing team based in Vancouver, BC. A successful candidate will be:
· Self Motivated
· Punctual and Reliable
· Polite, Respectful and Professional with Excellent Interpersonal Skills
· Able to Work Efficiently and Neatly on Their Own or Amongst a Team
· Have a Valid Drivers License with Clean Drivers Abstract, Be Bondable, and Be Able to Pass a Criminal Background Check (this is required for specific job sites).
· In Good Physical Condition (must be able to lift 50-75 lbs)
· Comfortable Working from Ladders and With Heights (some work involves ladders and working from low-rise or high rise rooftops)
· Mechanically Inclined with Tool Experience (hand tools, power tools, vacuums, and compressed air tools)
Air Duct Cleaning experience is an asset but not required. On-site training will be provided.
Job Responsibilities will include:
· Keeping all company vehicles and tools clean and organized
· Wearing a complete Power Vac ® uniform during your shift
· Working as a team or individually to complete the following cleanings: Residential and Commercial Dryer Vents, Furnace and Air Ducts, Hallway Ventilation Systems, Ventilation Systems, and General Vacuuming
· Providing polite and professional customer service to all customers including on-site caretakers, homeowners, tenants, other site contractors, and project managers.
· Complete daily work reports at the end of each shift
· Competitive wages based on individual skill level & experience
· As a small business with long term, very experienced staff, we are able to extensively train in a variety of job-tasks and procedures.
· Full extended health benefits (after 3 month probation period)
· Required tools are provided for each job-site (you aren’t required to have your own or purchase your own)
· Uniforms are provided
· Tuition reimbursement for applicable skills training
Please note that to be considered, candidates must be available Monday – Friday and able to start work from as early as 7:30 am. Some evening and weekend shifts may apply – notice of these shifts will be provided. Our shop is located in Vancouver and is accessible by car or Skytrain (Nanaimo Station).
If you think you would be a great fit, please send your resume and cover letter to the attached email address. We look forward to meeting you!
To find out more about us, visit:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00-$25.00 per hour
Employees are provided with N-95 masks, sanitizer, and sanitizing wipes. All common surfaces and equipment are sanitized after each use. Customers are provided with covid policies and procedures.
View original article here Source