Do you have 6 months Forklift Operator experience on Order Picker? Are you interested in working for the Strongest Brand Culture Lululemon in Delta, BC? Do you have experience working in a warehouse? Do you want to cancel your costly gym and/or yoga membership for the FREE one you get with working at this brand new distribution centre!?
Our wonderful client, a world-renowned Canadian yoga apparel brand, has just opened a brand new top-of-the-line facility. Are you interested in being a part of the journey? We are searching for reliable, energetic, and eager Order Pickers to work in this facility located on Delta, British Columbia . This is a long term contract with the potential to be hired on permanently.
Hiring Forklift Operator on Order Picker 6 Months Experience Needed!
Shift 2- Monday-Friday- 2:00 PM – 10:30 PM
Transit accessible, 30 minutes from a Skytrain hub called Scott Roads Station
– Order picking and packing using an RF scanner in a timely manner to meet delivery deadlines and customer commitments
– 150-300 items picked per hour
– Other general labour tasks as assigned
To apply call 416-577-6724 and email your resume today to Rida at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Brand new facility and equipment
– FREE brand new yoga studio on-site with free classes for you to use, held by top of the line instructors multiple times a day
– FREE on-site gym access for before and after work
– Great Cafeteria with free coffee and tea
– Basket-ball court on the distribution centre floor to play on breaks, before and after work
– Bus route accessible
– Night shift premium
– Organized and clean work environment
– Strong company culture based upon “core values of quality, product, integrity, balance, entrepreneurship, greatness and fun”
– Build career potential for permanent hire & opportunities for advancement
-Previous warehouse experience is an asset
-Experience order picking, and packing of shipments
-Comfortable lifting up to 30-50 lbs at times
-Great attitude and reliability are very important
-Previous experience using RF scanner is an asset
How to apply:
Call Rida at 416-577-6724 and Email your resume to email@example.com
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.