Are you looking for a new administrative challenge and also interested to build a career in the Logistics and Transportation industries?
Are you looking to join an organization that fosters the personal development of individuals, within a team dynamic, and offers stimulating career opportunities?
We are looking to hire someone just like you to support a Delta Warehouse and Storage facility as an Administrative assistant and Support Clerk.
You will make a great fit if you are self-driven and very open to constant improvement. If you love process improvement and finding ways to make your work more efficient, this is the ideal position for you.
– Full-time hours
– Weekly Paychecks
– Long-term opportunity with benefits for the right candidate.
– On-site job (not work from home)
– Stable and human team
– Competitive salary scale according to experience
– You will be required to Assist in documentation maintenance; such as typing, data entry, scanning, and filing.
– Communicate with the internal team across Canada to ensure all teams are up to date.
– General, maintain and update general informational documentation such as office staff list, contact list
– Communicate with customers/couriers regarding receiving proper documentation
– Process and track receivables and payables
– Passion to learn and apply your knowledge
– Strong ability to adapt to changing circumstances
– Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel are a must),
– Strong communication and presentation skills (written and spoken)
– Strong organizational, time-management, prioritizing, and multitasking skills
– A ‘can-do’ attitude in accomplishing and achieving goals, no task is too big or too small
– Handle tasks with confidence, even with minimal direction
Does this post interest you?
Email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
If you know of people interested in administrative support positions, please feel free to provide them with my contact information. It will be my pleasure to help them!
For more information on this position and all other positions currently available, visit www.randstad.ca.
I look forward to your CV.
All CVs received will be reviewed equally.
Only selected candidates will be contacted
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source