Accounts Payable Specialist – Downtown Vancouver BC
Are you an AP Specialist? Looking for a dynamic new opportunity in the lower mainland. Look no further.
Are you a detail-oriented individual hoping to join the ranks of a successful, growing company as an Account Payable Specialist? If you are looking to take your career to the next level, this may be the job for you! This exciting Accounts Payable Clerk role is a full-time position located in downtown Toronto. As the Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be handling multiple projects and work towards deadlines with a strong sense of urgency as and when needed. The ability to prioritize and work well under pressure is paramount.
Advantages: What’s in it for you?
• Competitive compensation, $50-55k/year based on experience.
• The Position comes with 2 weeks of paid vacation and comprehensive benefits upon completion of the probationary period
• Hours Mon-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
• Dynamic working environment
• An opportunity to work with a very well-known brand!
• Transit accessible location
The Accounts Payable Specialist duties will include but not be limited to the following:
• Verify invoice accuracy, coding invoices, and obtaining approvals
• 3-way matching of A/P invoices in a high volume setting
• Processing expense reports and petty cash reimbursements
• Responsible for regular weekly cheque runs, EFT’s and wire transfers on a weekly basis
• Using all forms of communication to obtain information from external & internal vendors
• Ensuring all issues are addressed immediately to management accordingly
• Responsible for Month End Closing: account reconciliations, bank reconciliations, aging reporting, and journal entry adjustments
• Following up with consultants/vendors for inquiries or discrepancies
• Reconcile invoices, intercompany transactions to ensure accuracy and completeness
• Support the Finance department to ensure accurate flow of invoices in a timely manner
• Printing cheques, obtaining bank drafts, and processing wire transfer payments
• General administrative duties as needed
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
• 2 -3 + years of accounts payable experience
• Previous experience with a professional services firm would be an asset
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively within a fast-paced environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Confidence and ability to adapt quickly to handle a variety of social situations
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook (Yardi experience would be an asset)
If this profile sounds like you (or someone you know), Apply today or email your profile to email@example.com
View original article here Source