Account Manager – British Columbia, Canada
Candidate must be located or willing to relocate to the area to be considered for the role.
Location: British Columbia, Canada
SKF Canada Limited is seeking an OEM Account Manager who will support the growth SKF 5 platform sales with the assigned territory of B.C.
- Promote and sell SKF products and services included in the 5 Platforms to existing customers, as well as establishing new customers
- Plan, coordinate and organize sales activities within the province of Ontario.
- Source and develop new business relationships in order to acquire new accounts.
- Enter, maintain, and manage all business process requirements within C4C to meet corporate strategies and KPI’s.
- Liaise with the Marketing Department to promote new product lines in order to increase sales volumes and profitability.
- Provide product support to customers on service issues by working closely with Client Sales Department.
- Prepare reports for management.
- Participate in trade shows to promote SKF products and services.
- Train OEM customers on SKF products and services.
- Travel within territory and overnight travel will be required.
- Post secondary education in a technical field with a minimum of 5 years with proven record in Industrial Sales or related equivalent experience
- Strong business knowledge of the bearing industry, products, software, services and markets
- Ability to work with a computerized CRM system, preferably C4C as well as, MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to understand technical drawings and requests for quotes from customers
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, negotiation, organizational and listening skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must live in the territory
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Technical aptitude would be an asset
- Knowledge of customer base would be an asset
- Six Sigma / Lean training would be a definite asset
- Purposeful Action Taker: Eager to learn, takes initiative in addressing customer needs and looking for solutions
Travel approximately 50% of time at customer sites (required)
What You’ll Love About SKF:
Rest and Relaxation. Enjoy a robust vacation, statutory holidays as well as sick day policies!
Work/Life Balance. A possibility for flexibility and an opportunity for occasional remote work.
Health and Wellness Benefits. SKF cares about the wellbeing of our employees. We have a comprehensive Benefits Package.
Invest in your Future. SKF offers a Defined contribution plan opportunity to have up to 6% contribution matched (on base salary).
Much more! Growth opportunities, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, life insurance, and with so many benefits to working for SKF, we could not name them all!
Reporting to: Sales Manager, OEM
Location: Calgary, AB
Job ID: 15039
SKF provides equal employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
By applying to this job you acknowledge how SKF treats candidate data. Click HERE to review the SKF Data Privacy Consent Statement.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Sales Account Manager, Location: Vancouver, BC – V5L 3X6 Job ID: 7592122
View original article here Source