Job Position: Wholesale Establishment Manager (NOC 0621) – Full Time/Permanent
Location: 90 ESNA PARK DRIVE, UNIT 9, MARKHAM, ON L3R 2R7
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 35 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Salary – CAD $41 per hour
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Developing and implement business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic and increase sales and profitability.
• Understanding service requirements and identifying current and future customer needs by building rapport with potential and actual customers.
• Completing the operational requirements of the store by scheduling and assigning employees.
• Explaining complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, easy-to-understand manner.
• Scheduling and assigning employees to meet business requirements and maximize productivity.
• Ability to approve or sign contracts to ensure the supply of goods and services.
• Setting pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activity, identifying additional promotions as needed, and authorizing clearance sales.
• Marketing research of the local market for product competition and market product prices, and marketing of goods by researching advertising, sales promotion and display programs.
• Recurring and Training staff to ensure their technology skills, knowledge and services up to date.
• Reporting needs to be done weekly to the director of the company.
• Maintaining the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
Additional Job Requirement:
• Supervise maintenance and repair services
Qualifications and Skills:
• Strategic planning skills
• Organizational skills AND communication skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to adapt to different customers and Strong customer service skills
• Problem analysis and problem solving
• Judgment and decision-making
• Great written and verbal communication skills
Education Requirements and Experience Preferences:
• Minimum college diploma in business administration or other field related to the product or service being sold may be required.
• Technical certificates for relevant occupations preferred.
• 3-5 years of sales and technical and management experience required; retail management experience and college degree preferred.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications:
• Electronic scheduler, Database software, Project management software, Inventory control software, Business diagram software, Electronic mail, Spreadsheet.
Language: • English(Required)
Please send your resume to LCDWANG888@gmail.com
View original article here Source