Stop, look and read! Are you only looking for a Warehouse Reach Forklift opportunity? Look no further, this could be your chance to be hired right away in a great warehouse environment. Randstad Canada is hiring Reach Forklift Operators for morning schedule in Puslinch, Ontario (just outside of Guelph/Milton, Ontario.) You would be working in the cold storage warehousing industry. If you apply for this role, we assume you are comfortanle working in a cold warehouse environment.
Job Opening: Reach Forklift Operator
-Monday to Friday Afternoon shift 3pm to 11pm
-Sunday to Thursday Night Shift 11pm to 7am
-Friday to Sunday Weekend shift 7am to 7pm
-Saturday to Monday Weekend shift 7am to 7pm
Compensation is $26ph- $26.25ph , weekly pay thru direct deposit!
Important Note ***Must be available to complete first week of orientation on a Monday – Friday, 3 PM – 11 PM or 7AM -3PM, schedule***
Start your application by sending the following information below to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Resume (forklift experience must be on your resume)
– Valid Forklift License
Act fast, apply now, the position fills quickly!
– Excellent Hourly Compensation – up to $26.25/hour
– Work for leaders in the Logistics Industry
– Paid weekly on Fridays!!
– Benefits Available through Sunlife
– Supportive Management Team
– Great place to work and build a long-term career
– Various Shifts Available
– Case picking using an RF scanner.
– Operating a reach or dockstocker to move pallets around the warehouse.
– Picking products from a refrigerated and freezer environment.
– Able to work well with others and under pressure.
– Punctual and reliable.
– Must pass a criminal check.
– Possess 6-12 months of experience operating a Reach or Dockstocker.
– Must be legally entitled to work full time in Canada.
– Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on occasion.
– International students able to work full time welcome to apply.
If interested, please apply with your resume and FL license to email@example.com
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source