Sasco is hiring motivated individuals to help fulfil our orders and assist the warehouse. The primary duties include:
– Taking small parts from containers, counting them and placing them into boxes and onto shelves with the appropriate part labels.
– Occasional assembly of certain small parts such as attaching a screw or bolt.
– Assisting the order desk by taking boxes from the shelves and preparing them for shipment.
– General lightweight labour as required by the plant manager.
There is no heavy lifting involved. Sasco is a family business that has been in business for over 50 years. It is a safe and positive work environment with skilled individuals.
The job is 40 hours per week:
– Monday to Thursday 7AM – 4PM with 30 minute lunch.
– Friday 7AM – 1PM
The required candidate:
– MUST BE LEGAL TO WORK IN CANADA.
– Able to work 40 hours a week as per the above schedule
– Ability to stand on their feet for the duration of the workday
– Be able to work in a team environment
The job pays $20 / hour. The job has the potential to turn into a full-time position including paid holidays and benefits. The pay cycle is every two weeks and direct deposit into the employees bank account.
View original article here Source