Established in Montreal in 1969, the company had a simple mission… to be Canada’s premier supplier of electronic wiring, cabling and accessories. We are now one of North America’s largest and most established suppliers of electronic cable, wiring and accessories across a broad range of industries. In particular, through top-notch service over the past six decades, we have carved the top spot for ourselves in the security, automation, intercommunications and telecommunications sectors.
Our commitment to exceptional customer service, extensive inventory and product integrity really sets us apart in today’s ultra-competitive marketplace — just ask our satisfied customers coast-to-coast. Our customers talk, and we listen. At the end of the day, it’s all about our customers. Customers are the lifeblood of any organization, and at Provo, we understand and appreciate that.
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time warehouse associate on an hourly basis for our Toronto Warehouse. Our warehouse associates will manage our warehouse inventory, including receiving, picking orders, packing, and preparing them for delivery.
What you will be doing:
• Picking and replenishing products.
• Preparing orders while ensuring order accuracy.
• Loading and unloading vehicles by hand or pallet jack truck
• Assisting with cycle counts.
• Maintaining the overall cleanliness and general housekeeping of the warehouse.
• Interacting with customers, your peers, and delivery drivers.
• Moving heavy objects (Spools of Wire)
Do you have what it takes?
Aside from a positive can-do attitude, you will need to be:
• A team player with a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
• Willing to learn the process of picking and preparing orders.
• Able to take initiative and follow instructions under minimal supervision.
• Comfortable standing and walking for an extended period of time.
• Physically capable of lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
In Return, You Will:
• Be part of and grow with our dynamic team.
• Competitive rate with opportunity for growth.
• Receive Health benefits after 3-months.
• Join us and become part of our growing team!
• 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
• 40 hours per week with an hour lunch
• Optional overtime (weekends/evenings)
· $16.00 per hour
· $24.00 per hour for overtime hours
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Provo Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
View original article here Source