Founded in 1994, a prominent 3PL company in North York is looking for multiple Warehouse Associates to join a tight-knit and unique team! The right candidates will provide effective and efficient support to the day-to-day operations by performing a wide range of functions.
Why you should apply: Very clean and professional environment that promotes collaboration and teamwork. If you are looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door of a world-class 3rd Party Logistics company, with growth potential, then this role is for you!
Hours/Days of work: Monday – Friday – 7:00am-3:30pm
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Perform general warehouse functions such as: pick and packing
• Handle inbound loads, perform cycle counts, receiving, product put away, replenishment of stock locations
• Perform work in accordance with activity and account specific Standard Operating Procedures at acceptable productivity levels
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers, colleagues
• Work in a safe manner and adhere to safe working procedures
• Maintain an organized and clean environment.
• Perform other general warehousing duties as assigned by Management
• Previous experience in a fast-paced, logistics environment an asset
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
• Good record of attendance
• Positive attitude
• Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities
• Strong attention to detail
• Positive attitude, flexible and adaptable, high energy, and self-motivated
Nice to have(s):
• Previous RF scanning experience
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Forklift licence
• Opportunity for Overtime
• Pay by direct deposit weekly on Friday
• Eligible for referral bonuses
• Monthly campaigns with the opportunity for prizes based on attendance & performance
COVID-19 precautions: Masks provided and sanitizer stations set up throughout the facility
At Leap we are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. That means all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Leap will not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Leap encourages applicants of all ages.
View original article here Source