Tokyo Reiwatakiya at 658 Yonge
Work Location: 658 Yonge St., Toronto, ON M4Y 2A6
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Position: Store Manager
Salary: $27.00 / Hr
Hours of Work: 40 Hr / Week
The Store Manager manages the customer service, people development, merchandising, productivity, sales, operations, and human resources functions of the store. They ensure adherence to Tokyo Reiwatakiya’s philosophy and culture, ensuring maximum profitability and alignment with Tokyo Reiwatakiya’s goals and policies.
FUNDAMENTAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
Store budget and sales outcomes
• Work with the owner or shareholder to forecast sales and payroll to push store performance.
• Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly sales results and communicate with middle sales supervisors and operation employees.
• Manage and evaluate the effectiveness of business approaches. Adjust plans as needed.
• Achieving the store’s sales plan and operating profit while maintaining expenses.
• Create strategies to grow your store business, leveraging customer loyalty programs, events, product knowledge, and services.
• Maintain ideal store staffing levels to deliver an outstanding client experience while adhering to fiscal goals.
• Recruit, interview, and hire for all positions according to business needs.
• Train, mentor, supervise and motivate sales supervisors to develop their leadership and business skills.
• Ensure team members receive quarterly development meetings and perform objectives.
Sales and Operations
• Conduct inventories on a weekly basis and maintain updated inventory records.
• Escalate inventory issues to the general managers.
• Develop strategic and innovative sales decisions in accordance with Tokyo Reiwatakiya’s concepts when necessary, to grow the business.
Completion of secondary school is required.
Previous experience supervising store sales and operations.
Previous experience recruiting, staffing, and hiring across all store positions, including leadership.
Previous experience in the beauty industry is preferred.
Effective time management, problem-solving, and communication skills are essential.
Maintaining composure and leadership courage is essential.
Ability to analyze sales trends and react appropriately.
Proficiency in Windows, Word, and Excel.
Proficiency in store SAP systems supervising sales and reports.
Availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Franchising over 35 locations around the world, Tokyo Reiwatakiya Toronto is highly regarded as a Japanese beauty trailblaze growing in North America, thanks to its unparalleled assortment of prestige Japanese beauty products, exceptional service from sales experts, and interactive shopping environment.
Reiwatakiya stores – Our stores carry more than 5,000 varieties of Japanese brand makeup, skin care, health care, medicines, and adult products such as SK-II, Shiseido, POLA, and Clé de Peau Beauté, IPSA, Decorté, KAO and much more. We also have a great selection of household essentials and snacks & beverages. We bring in the latest and hottest products from Japan and our highly trained experts are here to help the customers find the best products to suit their needs.
lovemytokyo.com – Launched in Canada in 2017, the foremost beauty site on the Internet is also one of the well-known Canadian beauty stores in terms of Japanese beauty sales and selection of Japanese products and brands.
View original article here Source