Senior Estimator – Window Walls/Construction
Are you a Sr. Estimator ready to take on a new career challenge? Join the Concord team at one of the market leaders in the development and manufacturing of a wide range of solutions for the high-rise market across North America. This is your chance to work for a forward-thinking company that puts employees first. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking to take on a little more responsibility and join a growing team.
We’re looking for an experienced Estimator with a background in having experience within the window wall industry for their Concord location.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Perform take-off of drawings.
• Review specifications and properly interpret all tender documents.
• Prepare detailed quantity lists of labour and materials.
• Produce preliminary tenders to review with management.
• Distribute all tender documents to bidding participants.
• Analyze all received quotes from the sub-trades.
• Perform various pricing exercises for existing jobs.
• Assist other departments within the group of companies with regards to contract verification.
• Perform other duties as required.
• University degree or college diploma in architecture / architectural technology or equivalent.
• 5+ years of estimating experience in the Window Wall industry or Construction industry.
• Proficient in Auto CAD, Excel, Word.
• Excellent attention to detail, communication skills and time management skills.
• Possess exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to read blueprints.
If this role sounds like a good fit for you please APPLY ONLINE or submit your resume directly to Rahul Dhawan at email@example.com
Thank you for applying to be the Senior Estimator role in the Concord location. We’ll review your application and connect shortly if you’re a good fit. Good luck!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
View original article here Source