Provide personal care service to a female with spinal cord injury assist her in daily living activities such as hygiene care, bowel routine, catheterization, irrigation, transferring, positioning and homemaking.
Various shifts available – part time permanent position.
• Current P.S.W certification from a recognized college or educational institutional or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience working with people with physical disabilities
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Reliability, honesty, must be looking for long term commitment and initiate desire to learn
• Ability to follow instructions and work independently
• Physical ability to freely lift 50lbs (23kg)
• Maintain a strong cooperative relationship with employer’s family members
• CPR and First Aid certification are an asset
• Clean police record check
Permanent Part-Time Shifts available:
• Tuesday (8am-12pm); (10:30pm-7am)
• Wednesday (8am-12pm)
• Thursday (10am-12pm)
• Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday (4pm-6pm)
Wage: $18 – $19/hr. (non-cash)
**Night shift flat rate $106 per night
If interested, please attach resume with your response.
View original article here Source