I’m seeking a subcontractor/tradesman to assist with parts of a substantial renovation job in downtown Toronto (location is accessible by TTC and near QEW/DVP exits).
I have immediate work available this weekend and this/next week that is focused on some remaining demo & clean-up work.
After that, I’m also hiring for a steady amount of work, especially as plans & permits progress. So there would be ongoing/longer term work for the right candidate if you’re available.
I’m looking to hire someone with experience doing some or all of the following tasks:
– General demolition, repairs and clean-up work (this is an older building)
– Subfloor and manual flooring install (front nail/staple wood and tiles)
– Framing and general rough-in and and wire fishing
– Drywall (install/taping, patching/repair)
– Painting and finishing
– Experience with masonry/brick, stairs or windows would be a plus
– Basic kitchen/bathroom work (would be after plumbing/electrical are done, and largely just Ikea
– I will have a small amount of plumbing and HVAC work for anyone who is licensed
I’m a hard worker, who’s focused and disciplined and looking to hire someone who’s also a hard worker (preference for non-smoker, due to a smoke allergy that I have).
When replying please let me know your experience, desired hourly rate, and availability.
If possible please feel free to send a resume, references, portfolio/photos or website.
Please also confirm your desired pay range and your soonest availability (this is a must in order for me to reply).
View original article here Source