- 3-month Contract
- Competitive hourly rates
- Chance to gain valuable Public Sector experience
- Multiple positions available
In preparation for the upcoming Provincial Election, the Ian Martin team is working on behalf of Elections Ontario (EO).
We’re looking for results-oriented individuals to participate in the delivery of comprehensive training and eLearning programs for Elections Ontario staff.
As a Regional Trainer, you’ll be a key part of rolling out a smooth and well-organized election process. Your help will make a huge and positive impact on trainees and the people of Ontario.
- Contributes to the delivery of training programs using content material such as presentations, workshops, seminars, trainer guides, online tools and more
- Plans for and delivers the training session for Key Returning Office staff using the training material provided by Elections Ontario (EO)
- Uses training tools effectively
- Evaluates the training retention of participants and advises EO with information of their progress and concerns
- Provides feedback to EO based on the material used to conduct training
- Requires 2 years of experience in training facilitation/adult education
- Bilingual (English and French) is an asset
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to travel across the province to deliver training
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and theories
- Understands the operational processes and procedure of the EO training Program
Applying with Ian Martin
Ian Martin is an established government, IT and engineering hiring firm with over 60 years’ experience connecting talented candidates with meaningful work. When you apply, you’ll get more than just a chance at a great job—you’ll become part of a vast network of employers that are always changing.
We strive to build teams that reflect the diversity of the community we work in and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities.
If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ian Martin Group
View original article here Source