From leak-proof tray sealing for case-ready proteins to flexible packaging for healthcare, Ossid packaging solutions are ideal for fresh and processed meats, convenience foods, consumer goods, and medical devices. Ossid manufactures industry-leading tray overwrappers and sealers, weigh/price-labeling equipment, case scales, and horizontal thermoform fill seal machinery for companies of all sizes. As part of the ProMach Flexibles business line, Ossid helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit http://www.ProMachBuilt.com and for more information on ProMach Careers, visit http://www.ProMachCareers.com.
Ossid is searching for top candidates for our Regional Sales Manager for the Toronto region. The position reports to the VP of Sales and has no direct reports. The primary focus of the job is to sell the Ossid line of machinery on a direct basis in line with company objectives through developing and managing profitable relationships with end users, partners and/or independent agents in respective sales area. The position would be located in the Upper Midwest Region of the United States.
- Develop new and maintain existing accounts, partners and independent agents within your territory.
- Ensure that all data necessary to evaluate potential new projects is collected from customers.
- Prepare proposals, including pricing and delivery information.
- Negotiate customer contracts.
- After successfully completing a machinery sale, complete the administrative processes required by company procedures to initiate order fulfillment, including coordination with the customer of needed specifications, product samples, etc.
- Provide product line technical and commercial information necessary to obtain orders.
- Work as a liaison between the customer and engineering to develop the best project solutions and the best price.
- Provide technical assistance during customer visits.
- Participation in company trade show(s).
- Prepare sales forecasts; maintain sales records and reports
- Assist in development of product promotional materials.
- Bachelor’s degree or technical training required
- 5 years packaging experience strongly preferred
- 5 years’ experience in capital equipment sales or technical services with the protein industry servicing capital equipment
- Strong technical sales and presentation skills, with ability to professionally present to clients via written and oral communication.
- Ability to explain highly technical projects/equipment in a clear and concise manner.
- Must possess top-level business management, interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Prior experience in the protein market of the food industry is a plus
- If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, OSSID is the company that will further your experience and career growth.
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach complies with all states mandating the use of E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
View original article here Source