- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Plan and direct research
- Assist staff with administrative or technical problems
- Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise project teams
- Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of service quality assessment strategies
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business
- Staff in various areas of responsibility
- Area of specialization
- Accounting and financial services
- Business services
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Free parking available
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1 year to 2 years
Carte Wealth Management Inc. and Carte Risk Management Inc. believe financial planning is a process and not a product. The practice is structured around multi-generational planning – keeping wealth within the family, integrating all financial aspects and not just focusing on one piece of the puzzle (such as investments). Clients should expect to have their financial situation thoroughly examined before a Carte advisor makes a recommendation and clients should expect recommendations to be an integrated approach that will effectively allocate their cash flow, reduce risk, reduce taxation, enhance wealth and retain wealth within the family. Advisors work within a team comprising of Financial Planners, Investment Advisors, Trust and Estate Planners and other specialists on a referral basis, such as Lawyers, Accountants, Real Estate Agents and/or Mortgage Brokers.
At the service level, Carte Wealth Management Inc. and Carte Risk Management Inc. are smaller and more nimble at meeting client needs. It has implemented the latest back office technology and partnered with several of the best and most innovative providers of products and services that clients may require.
View original article here Source