Do you have previous digital printing experience? Do you have previous mailroom experience and want to develop your experience in print production? If so, we have a role you would be interested in!
We’re currently looking for a Printing Associate for our client in Toronto.
– Work for a top-tier organization in the Global Corporation
– Toronto location
– Monday to Friday
– 8:00am to 4:30pm
– 12-month assignment
– Start date: ASAP
Workers placed through Randstad are eligible for preferred rates on health, dental, and life insurance. This Value-add program will provide a wide range of options to suit your needs.
As a Printing Associate, you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring customer issues and escalations are resolved or further escalated as appropriate
• Conducting quality checks on own work to ensure accuracy and required output is to standards
• Setting up, operating, and maintaining the networked digital colour production printing system and front end colour servers (i.e. configure job processing settings, manage job queues, process files, and print jobs)
• Converting digital files to formats such as PDF, TIFF, PostScript, XML, etc. for import into document management systems
• Performing quality checks on equipment utilized, diagnose and correct performance and image quality problems per operator maintenance procedures
• Evaluating output and make adjustments to obtain a desired level of image quality
• Performing colour server file maintenance and job tracking (press schedules)
• Completing and maintain all logs and reports (including recording meter reads and other records)
• Ordering and replenishing consumables, forms inventory and other supplies items as required
• Basic finishing tasks such as: collating, folding, inserting, assembling documents, packaging, drilling, cutting
• Answering phone calls
• General administrative duties as needed
* 1+ years of digital print experience (Black & White & Colour)
* Minimum 1 year of customer facing/customer service experience
* Tech savvy (computer literate)
* Strong customer satisfaction skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
If you are interested in the Printing Associate role in Toronto and available to start immediately, apply now at www.randstad.ca!
View original article here Source