Personal Support Worker (PSW) -Live-in m: WANTED


Hello, we are looking for a caring Personal Support Worker who can do live-in full time. We are looking for a person to assist an elderly mother with dementia.
If you or someone you know is interested, please contact me and please provide your phone number. Thank you so much.
• Live-in Full Time
• Personal Support Worker (PSW) certificate from an Ontario Community College Program OR a private career college in Ontario that is registered with and approved by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities with successful completion of the final examination administered by the National Association of Career Colleges (NACC) OR an approved Ontario Board of Education PSW Program
• Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience with dementia.
• Proof of current immunization for COVID-19 (minimum of a double dose), measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (MMRV)
• Proof of negative TB skin test within the past one (1) year or negative chest x-ray within the past five (5) years
• Current BCLS-HCP (HealthCare Provider) would be an asset
• Current N95 Mask Fit Test Certificate
• Willing to undergo Vulnerable Sector Police Check as a condition of hire
• Must be able to provide three (3) references

View original article here Source