My competencies are fairly wide ranging, and I am highly adaptable to almost any situation.
Skills, experience and passions:
Writing, editing, consulting, animal care, personal training, tech support, customer service, companion, hearing & listening, friend, cleaning, some cooking, yard work, lawn maintenance, renos, personal shopping, counselling, brainstorming, negotiating, etc…
A few relevant highlights:
• Diplomas in Business Administration and Marketing (honour roll)
• Microsoft Office Specialist certification
• Fluent in French and English written and oral
• CanFitPro certification as Personal Training Specialist
• Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C (expires 2021)
Open to full or part time; project oriented intermittent work or just one job; I am open to relocating for a suitable live-in position or commuting to accessible portions of the GTA. I don’t have a car or a license, but I can acquire a license anytime.
In closing, I think that my greatest assets for any role or position, but in particular as a personal assistant are:
– highly energetic, fast thinking, problem solving machine with a super positive attitude
– passionate people person; love helping others
– have always been the ultimate team player
– impeccable work ethic, living outside the box
– strong moral and ethical centre
Thank you so much for taking the time. I’m obviously leaving a lot out, but if what I have included has piqued your interest, please feel free to present what you have in mind, and fire away with all of your questions.
I will leave my ad up and/or repost it periodically until I have my hands full.
I also have a bit of a track record now from my intermittent work as a P.A. from which I have good references that I will be happy to provide.
View original article here Source