Do you have previous administrative experience? Are you looking to gain experience within a top 5 bank? Do you have excellent back office and Data Entry skills? If so, this would be a great opportunity for you!
Our client, a top 5 bank, is looking for a Data Entry Clerk for an 8 month contract in Toronto. This is hybrid role until end of year – 1x a month in office required. There is a high chance this contract will extend and covert to permanent opportunity.
Pay rate: $20.00/ Hour
Rotational shifts: Mon-Fri, 8:00am – 4:00pm
Overtime is required on voluntary basis
● Gain experience within a top 5 bank
● Earn a competitive rate within the industry
● Potential for contract extension and conversion
• Hybrid role
• Long term contract
• Virtual training
As a Data Entry Clerk, your duties will include:
• Reviewing customer transactional information entered into excel trackers and use the information to populate Suspicious Transaction Reports (STR) into the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada (FINTRAC) system, F2R.
• Confirming customer information (such as name, address, business information and occupation) to ensure customers and transactions are documented and commensurate with the nature of the account documented.
• Maintaining department files and systems, utilizing a variety of analytical techniques and computer systems.
• Planning and prioritizing daily workload to meet department objectives and effectively communicate with staff to obtain information needed for supporting documentation and reports.
• Reviewing information on a variety of transactions, including wires, ATM’s, foreign, international, debit card and others.
• 1-2 years of previous administrative experience.
• Data Entry experience – 1-2 years
• Intermediate Excel: enter data into a table – 1-2 Years
• Proficient with MS office, including Outlook
• Work well independently and as part of a team
• Must possess excellent organizational skills
• Special attention to detail and diligence/compliance of all tasks
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential
• Must be accurate, resourceful and have a willingness to learn
• The successful candidate must be an enthusiastic individual who demonstrates the ability to work in a high volume environment
• The candidate must be a keen team player who adapts well to ongoing change
• Solid computer skills are required
• Ability to take ownership of a situation at all times
• High school education required. 0-2 years of related experience required.
Nice to Have:
• Prior experience in banking with branch level.
• Basic understanding of transactions – read statements, understand what the transactions are
• Experience in the corporate culture would be an asset
Interested in the Data Entry Clerk role in Toronto? Apply online today!
Candidates moving to the next step of the recruitment process will be contacted
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
View original article here Source