Are you looking to gain experience within a top 5 bank? Do you have back office experience? If so, this is a great opportunity for you!
Our client, a top 5 bank, is looking for an Operations Officer for a six months contract in Toronto. This position is working remotely for now and will go back onsite in future. There is a high potential for contract extension and conversion to full time as well.
Pay rate: $21/hr
Rotational shifts: Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm or 11:00am – 7:00pm
Overtime may be required
● Gain experience within a top 5 bank
● Remote work for now
● Virtual training
● Competitive pay rate
● Long term duration
● Start date is ASAP
● Exposure to model based risk rating application
As an Operations Officer, your duties will include but not be limited to:
● Generate a BRR (Borrower Risk Rating) calculation for each request based on inputs.
● Use combination of GAAP, notes to financial statements
● Apply requested adjustments to financial statements and create a revised set of financial statements and BRR rating
● Understand intercompany transactions and apply the elimination of same to combine financial statements from multiple companies
● Support Manager, Risk Rating in other duties as assigned
● Accounting knowledge and Business background is required
● Ability to read Financial Statements
● High school education is required
● Keen Attention to detail
● Good with quantitative/numbers
Nice to Haves:
● Bilingual (English and French) Basic French
● Detail orientation
● Reading comprehension
● Pursuing or existing CPA designation
● Post-secondary and Finance/Math/Accounting (any quantitative) degree is an asset
Interested in the Operations Officer role in Toronto? Apply online today!
Candidates moving towards the next step of the recruitment process will be contacted.
View original article here Source