TaksoAi is looking to take our team to the next level!
Fresh off our first funding round, enjoy the culture, environment, and potential of an early-stage Startup, with the peace of mind that fresh funding brings. We believe that TaksoAi will be a revolution in the construction industry, and this is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
Who are we:
TaksoAi is a Startup utilizing AI in the mechanical and electrical construction estimating process. We are working with established industry partners to streamline the gathering and manipulation of engineering data using AI.
What you would be doing:
TaksoAi has created an AI model in conjunction with a well-established university. With your engineering expertise, you will be taking a leading role in developing and training this model. You will be responsible for building the foundations of our data that will improve the detection and accuracy of our model. You will also consult, communicate and strategize with our entire software development team on the proper workflow and UI design from an engineering perspective.
You will be working with a very small and focused team looking to bring this product to market in one year; decisions you make will have a direct impact on our final product. You will also supervise a team of students and young co-ep engineers.
Reading and interpreting mechanical engineering construction blueprints, drawings, and specifications.
Utilizing quantity take-off procedures.
Operating a customized data annotation software to provide engineering data to train a novel AI machine learning algorithm.
Identifying major HVAC and Plumbing systems.
When needed, Developing and designing HVAC, plant utility, plumbing and fire suppression systems, mechanical/utility equipment construction specifications.
Digitally measuring and interpreting pipe and duct lengths and dimensions.
Supervising a team of students and junior engineers to create engineering data sets for the AI machine learning algorithm.
Supervising and consulting AI software development team on mechanical engineering systems and symbols.
Work under the guidance of the Mechanical Engineering manger.
Utilizing market research techniques to Provide detailed business analysis of potential competitors.
Preparing presentations to pitch the startup to potential angel investors and industry leaders.
• A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or in a related engineering discipline is required (Civil, Electrical, Chemical).
• Working towards a certification from a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) title.
• Previous estimation and quantity takeoff experience is a plus
• Be able to identify different mechanical engineering systems, symbols and equipment.
• Love of new technology, techniques, and AI. You are a self-starter who can tackle new problems head on.
• Experience with AutoCAD, Revit and Proven experience with Microsoft office software.
• Experience with quantity takeoff software’s and workflow, STACK, BLUEBEAM REVU AUTODESK TAKEOFF and ProEst.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability and interest to work as part of a team.
• You’re comfortable in rapidly changing Startup environment where new learnings can instantly change the scope of work and quick decision making is required
• Comfortable in a dynamic close-knit environment
• Job is 100% remote
• Full time hours
• Hardware provided
Job Type: Permanent
• Casual dress
• Dental and health insurance
• Paid vacations
• Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
• French not required
• Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
View original article here Source