We are looking for hard-working individuals for our client in Tottenham, Ontario. They are the leading manufacturer and supplier of components for the automotive industry.
Previous manufacturing experience is an asset but not required.
On-the-job training is provided.
Day: 6:00am-2:30pm or 7:15am-3:45pm
Afternoon: 2:30pm – 11:pm or 3:45pm-12:15am
Night: 11:00pm-6:00am or 12:15am-7:15am
* unionized work environment, amazing perks and benefits
- Assembly line experience an asset but will train
- Understand assembly line requirements and that their productivity directly impacts others’ productivity.
- Forklift license an asset but will train
- Manual dexterity, ability to stand for long periods of time,
- Must be able to be in noisy environments
- Ability to within stand odors (paint- mild)
If you are looking for a company where you can grow, exciting environment that provides learning opportunities, job security backed by a strong union what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
If you qualify, call or text us at 416-226-5461.
View original article here Source