Residential building requires a full time, live-in superintendent
– Prepare and show apartments to potential tenants
– Collect rents, perform administrative duties
– Cleaning and building maintenance duties
– Minor repairs (plumbing, lights, etc), painting, etc
– Respond to emergency situations and take appropriate action in consultation with Property Manager
– Removal of snow from entrance ways, sidewalks, stairwells and other building areas (salt & sand as required)
– Dispose of all garbage and recycling
– Reports to and receives direction from the Property Manager
– Must have knowledge of building procedures, operating systems and is required to understand and speak English.
– Must have basic computer skills (Excel spreadsheets, Word documents), photocopying & scanning.
Hours: Standard days and weekends, plus on call for emergencies at nights. Compensation package includes:
– Full-time Permanent Position with annual salary depending on experience.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Yonge & Lawrence
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE REPLY WITH RESUME Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
View original article here Source