Our client is looking for a dynamic personality with previous Lead/Supervisory experience in Distribution.
What’s in it for you?
* Permanent role
* Great benefits (Health & Dental Employee discount)
* Great working culture & competitive package
* Opportunity to grow
What is the role?
* Assist the Shift Manager in creating and building a high- performance culture at the Brampton center.
* Managing and developing people, communicating and sharing information, managing resources and assets, service quality and leadership.
* Inspire and motivate our associates to meet and exceed our operational goals (people, safety, financial, service quality and productivity)
What do you bring to the role?
* 3 to 5 years of experience in a distribution supervisor or team leadership role.
* Previous experience with Manhattan PKMS preferred.
* Solid understanding of distribution processes and systems.
* Degree/diploma in business, supply chain, logistics or engineering preferred
Select Apply Now and qualified applicants will hear from a recruiter within 24 hours.
We love referrals. Visit manpower.ca/referral to easily share this opportunity with friends and family and increase your compensation for each successful referral.
Manpower Group recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At Manpower Group, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
View original article here Source